How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Beautiful, just beutiful. The face at the end alone was worth the watch.

Regretroid Music Video Regretroid Music Video

Noooo the Puppies!

X-Men: Messiah Complex 1 X-Men: Messiah Complex 1

Man I miss these, you should do them again more often. Only downside is the voices of Emma and Wolverine changed, but I know it can be a pain to keep Voice Actors around whith so much downtime. Good work overall man. Hope to see P2 and 3 soon.

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Who says you need a complex story and innovative controls for a game to be great. The first five minutes of the game is all it takes to get you enraptured into the game and really that's all it needs for the plotline, the character progresses at a good speed for how short the game is. The boss battles require more thought than just a simple point and shoot which adds a element of complexity in the mix, and the sharp controls complement the gameplay well.

About the only things I would gripe about is the ending was semi-lacking, but being the plotline was very simple and straightforward I can't say I expected much to begin with.

As far as the music went I loved it, but felt there was too little, 90% of the game was the overworld music, 5% was the underwater caves music, 3% for house music, and 2% for everything else. All of it was good, but it really feels like the game could have been more enveloping if the music was more diverse throughout the game.

In any case, I hope to see more great games from you guys in the future!

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

Great Going!

For the most part this was a solid game. Layout and game design was well thought out and is very reminiscent of classic Zelda games and enjoyed it very much.

As for the bad things, I bumped into a minor bug or two one along the way.
1- I got stuck on top of a treasure chest and was unable to jump off.
2-During my first attempt through the castle, it did not give me the bad ending after exiting and I had to manually reset the castle to start over.
3- After completing my third trip and successfully saving the princess (good ending conditions) I received the bad ending, proving there IS a good ending to begin with.

I might try through a fourth time to see if I can get the good ending as intended, but I'll wait a bit to see if any patches are posted over the next few days.

Still good job and keep up the good work!

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Good, Despite it's Flaws

Good overall game. I'm glad you fixed that major bug that locked up the game after a year. However I uncovered a few more problems.

Minor:
-Occasionally, the game would glitch mid-battle requiring you to refresh the page to reset it.
-Items sell for retail price instead of half price as intended.
-Monsters that your friends own do not gain any stat increases in the game, save for hp increases as you win cups.

Major:
-The OCT12 update algorithm used to measure time is off, advancing one month and year per increment (both resetting to 00 after 11) instead of by week, preventing people from participating in certain tournaments.
-Friends no longer challenge you to battle.