How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Beautiful, just beutiful. The face at the end alone was worth the watch.

Regretroid Music Video Regretroid Music Video

Noooo the Puppies!

X-Men: Messiah Complex 1 X-Men: Messiah Complex 1

Man I miss these, you should do them again more often. Only downside is the voices of Emma and Wolverine changed, but I know it can be a pain to keep Voice Actors around whith so much downtime. Good work overall man. Hope to see P2 and 3 soon.

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

Glad you're taking interest in helping out indie game developers and supporting them. They need as much if not more support from the industry than established companies do to help bring in new fresh ideas and talented game designers, as our older generation developers retire/pass on.

I also wanted to say congrats on the animation job at Lab Zero. I'm sure you and the other imaginative and talented artists and developers there will really make Skullgirls shine like it deserves.

Living In Filth Living In Filth

Not too bad, but the sound effects drowned out the music most of the feature and were obnoxiously loud. I still liked it overall, good job.

wash responds:

thanks for the input Swords! I totally agree with you about the sfx. When we did this clip I pretty much rushed through the sound effects having no prior experience as far as sound goes. It was a turbulent time of deadlines and lots of stress jajajaja. I have oten thought about going over this again and do a layer pass of shadows and getting someone who knows what their doing to redo the whole soundtrack for this. Maybe if the world doesnt explode Ill do this at some point...

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Oh geeze

I so saw it coming, but I'm in tears laughing.

Tarboy Tarboy

Awsome

This is awsome! You have a great story and concept going and I'd love to see this be taken further. I would even say with a little planning, you could make a full theatre movie out of this. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more Tarboy in the future!

Shamoozal: GFGames #4 Shamoozal: GFGames #4

Truly Sad.

I almost cried when the GB broke. He was just one Tetris away from a max score.

Super Sonic - His World Super Sonic - His World

Good Work!

Good job on the animation, it was smooth and well done. I'd have reconsidered the song though, since the prequel has the same song.

WDYJDT - #1 - Dr. Wily WDYJDT - #1 - Dr. Wily

Not too good but not bad either.

The concept for your series is decent, however I am a bit cynical when it comes to using sprites. I don't hate sprites, but I like to see more effort used when using non-custom sprites.

The animation was decent, however the speed of the sprite movements could stand to be a little smoother. There were times the animations were going too fast or too slow, try to keep it at a more consistant pace.

The Mega Man sprite was also larger than the other sprites, keeping the sprites a consistant size helps keep the quality higher.

Don't be afraid to utilize more sprite frames or create your own custom sprites to add moredepth to your animation. 8-bit sprites are simple enough, it should not take alot of time to make some of your own renditions.

Just as a few minor suggestions to make the quality of your work more appealing, you can try adding a constant background music and animating the backgrounds like in the Mega Man games to get veiwers more into your animation.

Recorderdude responds:

Yeah, You ARE right about that. The Why Don't You Just Do this series was ment to be of shorts, and eventually i'm going to be doing my own art for it. The next will be uploaded tonight, As well as one of my non-sprite non-video game animations.